Utilities have been collecting and storing data for years, but now Internet of Things (IoT) technologies make it easier to collect asset data that was previously difficult and expensive to get – such as faults recordings, breaker operations, and transformer health parameters. Using IoT technologies, utility companies can take advantage of the cloud to increase their speed, agility, and customer service.
Arrow Electronics is pleased to present the Connected Worker solution at DistribuTECH 2018.
We will show how IoT technologies can help utilities to:
• Increase safety & efficiency of your workforce
• Increase service levels through improved grid reliability
• Lower operating cost using predictive maintenance
• Collect crucial information to aid short and long term planning
Intel IoT technologies make it easier to securely connect sensors and edge devices in the field to the data centers, where utility companies can gain valuable insights derived from finding patterns, extracting meaningful data, and ultimately making decisions that lead to greater efficiency and reliability.
Join us to:
• See technology demos showcasing solutions at the edge and in the cloud
• Learn about our Grid Management Platform, a pre-integrated system that can run on any Intel-approved gateway
• Hear about cost-effective ways to implement a cyber security strategy
We look forward to meeting with you at DistribuTECH in San Antonio. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting with Intel and Intel-partners management.
When: January 23-25, 2018
Where: San Antonio, Texas
Intel Booth: 1601
Take advantage of complimentary passes and register!